segunda-feira, 4 de abril de 2011

A floresta

"Dear N,
Thank you for your last letter. I've been busy with college so I couldn't answer it straight away. Today the weather was really strange, so I remembered our times there. Is it still windy?
I remember myself to be a very impressionable kid. I remember after watching a movie, feeling the same way the character did. In a way, it's a good thing. When I like something, I'm passionate about it. However, when I fear something, I'm terrified about it. I hated the dark and its secrets and my safe spot was under a small table in the living room. I remember when I thought I was left alone at my house, because I couldn't find no one, and I ran off to the table and waited for an hour (then I got tired of waiting and found everyone in a room I didn't check). Yes, I also loved thrillers and horror movies, yet I couldn't sleep at night. I lived the moment even if it was good or bad. And I'm still that child. But somehow, reality is not that exciting. Not that dramatic. And tomorrow I'll wake up and I realize that it's just the way it is.
Hope to see you soon.

W"

Hoje vi o filme "Norwegian Wood", que se baseia no romance de Haruki Murakami, de quem sou um grande fã. Não é um filme para todos, mas recomendo aos mais entusiastas por este género.

Ontem, mais uma festa no "armazém" do Sam. Estava com altas expectativas e acabei por não adorar tanto como última. Esteve-se bem, com amigos à conversa, mas a música ou era muito rock ou era muito pesada. Cá em casa, todos adoraram a música por isso sou a ovelha negra deste rebanho. De qualquer maneira, muito boa decoração mais uma vez e um tempo bem passado. Thanks again.

2 comentários:

  1. que carta tão bem escrita! e llembro-me bem dos teus medos e como eu me irritava contigo quando te impressionavas com filmes de terror e mesmo assim continuavas a vê-los para depois acordares a meio da noite cheio de medos e a gritar. A ultima vez foi talvez...há 5 meses???

    ResponderEliminar
  2. (ahah!) não estenda na rua a roupa lavada para toda a gente ver!

    ResponderEliminar