quarta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2011

Cycle Away


"Send 25º to London please", said God from up above.
"Copy that!", said some random angel.
"Oh, make it even warmer for the next days, ok?".

It seems like Summer has returned to haunt us all again! How cool.

Today, after working during the morning, and not really finishing what I was supposed to, I went to the Uni with Maria and João! It's been a while! We had a Projection Workshop, and I could get some ideas for my projects.

After that, Alex gave us the idea of using the Barclays bikes to go home. We thought it was a great idea since it's a lot cheaper than the tube and we could exercise a bit. We took 30m to get home (same as the tube) but Maria told me she would never do this with me again. Apparently, I cycle to fast, I don't wait for no one, she was almost run over by a taxi and it seemed she had gone to the gym (if you know what I mean). I was OK and I liked the experience of using the left side of the road.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário