domingo, 29 de julho de 2012

Graduation Part II


More pictures of the graduation day! As you, dear reader, can see by our faces, we are extremely happy and that ceremony changed our lives forever. *sarcasm input*

These past few days I've been stressing about the videoclip I need to make, but Roman (my friend from LCC) has been helping me a lot, giving me feedback and suggestions for the film scenes. Hopefully everything will go according to plan.
Anyway, we've been increasing our Heavy Mosh team and I hope we can have at least one more person in the video department, as I'm always really busy with work and side projects.

The summer week has passed and today it's been raining again. Yesterday, an english guy told me that now I knew why british people always talk about the weather. And it's true, they talk a lot about the weather. I guess it's because there is a persistent hope that the weather gets better, and when there is a sunny day they/we almost feel like celebrating.

I still want to create another blog, but I've just been to busy to think about a proper name for it..
I guess this one is just becoming an excuse for me to show these picture collages!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário